Many questions and issues may already be addressed in the Help topics &FAQs etc
I try to keep them updated.
If you'd still like to reach me here are the main options available:
Email Christina: christina[at]bentrealm[dot]com
Bent Realm on Facebook
Google + ( google.com/+bentrealm )
Ask on Tumblr
Where Else to Find Me
Be sure to check the info about contacting below.
- Email is typed as non-clickable to avoid spam by bots, sorry for any inconvenience.
- Emails - Do not send attachments unless asked to.
- There are no set hours for Bent Realm Studios, for a variety of reasons. Please be patient and understand if email replies or social media replies take some time, when replies are warranted. I may write a help topic/FAQ entry about this, which will be linked here.
- My time zone is Mountain Standard US for Arizona (no daylight savings time in AZ).
- There is no brick and mortar/ physical shop, perhaps one day.
- There are a variety of local things planned or being considered, and randomly occurring. Some handmade items will be only available locally (things that are awkward & heavy to ship for example).
- Might eventually get a PO Box again for reaching me via snail mail, if it seems in high demand.
- Video chatting via Skype will only be done under certain comfortable conditions and if it makes sense for the situation. Skype does not notify me properly when I have an incoming call/ video call or text. Generally if you wish to have me add you on Skype please email me first to introduce yourself & let me know why you are wanting me to add you on Skype.
- Google Hangouts will randomly be available, if that's still functioning. I prefer using Google Hangouts over Skype since it works better on my smartphone AND actually notifies me when someone is trying to call me. If any Google Plus is still functional mine was google.com/+bentrealm
- Messaging my page on Facebook & sending me a tweet or Direct Message on Twitter are probably the best ways to get ahold of me. Please be cool enough to contact me about the more sensitive issues or customer service stuff in email or via the private messaging systems on FB or Twitter.
- On my Tumblr blog the ask page is enabled. It could be good to hear and answer some great questions, especially about art, writing, and creative stuff.